At a Glance
- Property TypeSingle Family Home
- July 21 — August 31, 2018: $2500 weeklySeptember 1 — 28, 2018: $2000 weekly
- Location309 Main Street, Southwest Harbor, Maine
- FeaturesBay Window, Bed Linens and Towels, Coffee Maker, Deck, Deck Furniture, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, High-Speed Internet, Lobster Pot, Pet Friendly, Radio/Stereo, Toaster Oven, TV-Cable, Village Setting, Walk to Town
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Grill-Gas, Microwave, Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
Enjoy your MDI vacation at Hidden Elm, a fantastic colonial home located in the center of Southwest Harbor, yet privately situated on a well landscaped lot with fenced in yard. Ideal for a large family this home can accommodate up to 8 people and is pet friendly. $100 pet fee.
Enter Hidden Elm from the large porch overlooking the yard, fully equipped kitchen with counter seating for 4; laundry closet; den; master bedroom with queen bed and door to private deck; master bath with large shower; living room with door to front deck; full bath with tub/shower. Fireplace not operable.
Three bedrooms; 2 doubles and 1 queen.
Additional InformationCheck out our Real Estate Resources.
Sign up to receive our emailed newsletters, when we have a new listing, price change or other news to share.
Call Jane Pooler or Andy Pooler, Real Estate Brokers, at (207) 244-0607 or email us.